New Home for The Salty Tribe Co.

My whole other site, years of written blog posts are all gone. All of them. So I've moved back to a free blog space to be creative again. To write about our days, homeschooling, our faith and family. Thank you so much for your patience while I get everything set up!

I am currently busy finishing up with the writing and editing of Year II of the Lamp + Light Homeschool Curriculum that I launched last year. We are also about to move from what has been our temporary home in Tennessee, back to coastal life. We are so thrilled to be moving back to the seaside life. 




4 comments

  1. That's INSANE! I'm so sorry you lost all that wealth of exp and life for you guys but also us! I went looking for and art post on the other blog and found this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you lost all your old posts. I used to read your blog a couple years back when I started homeschooling and I really enjoyed your approach. I look forward to new content on this page. Also, welcome to the Catholic Faith! I was excited to hear your conversion story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't seem to get the contact us (email icon) to work. I have a question regarding the curriculum. Is there a better email address to send my question to?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there anywhere/any way of getting a print copy over here in the UK? I know I can download the digital but would much rather a printed copy!

    ReplyDelete

Comment Box Only Appears on Desk/Laptop Computers, Not Mobile. Working to Fix, but no Answers Yet.